Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1030.8 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
2 Miles SSE Champ MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 27 by noon, then falling to around 20 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow and sleet after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE