Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint8°C (46°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 18. East southeast wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 8. Southeast wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. South southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE