Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667°N Lon: 121.4°W Elev: 75ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny early, then becoming cloudy, with a steady temperature around 69. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE