Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 20 G 26 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667 Lon: -121.4 Elev: 75ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 34. South southeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE