Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.854167 Lon: -120.024167 Elev: 6248ft.
6 Miles NNW Markleeville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 17. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE