Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.854167°N Lon: 120.024167°W Elev: 6248ft.
6 Miles NNW Markleeville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE