Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23 Lon: -85.67 Elev: 540ft.
3 Miles WSW Deputy IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as 10. West wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 23. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Wind chill values as low as 9. South wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny and cold, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Scott County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE