Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.854167 Lon: -120.024167 Elev: 6248ft.
6 Miles NNW Markleeville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 35. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind around 5 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE