Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.854167°N Lon: 120.024167°W Elev: 6248ft.
6 Miles NNW Markleeville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE