Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
11 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near 40. West wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE