Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
12 Miles SW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. South southwest wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE