Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 17 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (21°F)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. West wind around 21 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Northwest wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4. Wind chill values as low as -19. Southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Southwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3. Southwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Snow likely before 11am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -3.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clermont County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE