Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 15 km/h
- Barometer29.27 in (991.1 mb)
- Dewpoint12°C (53°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill12°C (53°F)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before 2pm, then rain and snow likely between 2pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. Temperature falling to around 0 by 5pm. Windy, with a northwest wind 40 to 47 km/h, with gusts as high as 65 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Northwest wind 23 to 29 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. Northwest wind around 14 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. South wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 23 km/h increasing to 27 to 32 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 6.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clermont County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE