Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
11NM SSE Annapolis MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD OVERHEAD THROUGH SATURDAY. A REINFORCING
COLD FRONT WILL PASS THROUGH THE WATERS LATE SATURDAY NIGHT INTO
SUNDAY BEFORE HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS FOR SUNDAY NIGHT. THE HIGH WILL
MOVE OFF THE COAST DURING THE EARLY AND MIDDLE PORTIONS OF NEXT
WEEK. A SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED FOR THE WATERS
SUNDAY INTO SUNDAY NIGHT...AND POSSIBLY AGAIN FOR TUESDAY AND
- Overnight NW wind around 7 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind 5 to 9 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind 6 to 8 kt becoming W after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 9 to 12 kt increasing to 13 to 16 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 8 to 10 kt. Clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Monday NW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSW wind around 8 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tuesday SSW wind 6 to 8 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE