Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 34. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE