Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 66.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE