On Saturday, severe weather will be possible across portions of the northern Plains while dry and hot conditions begin returning to the West.
Severe weather is possible over parts of the northern Plains on Saturday. During the late afternoon and early evening hours, large hail and isolated tornadoes will be the primary threats with damaging winds becoming the greatest threat in the late evening hours. Out west, hot and dry conditions begin to return bringing increased heat dangers and fire weather concerns.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
33NM WSW Annapolis MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OFF CAPE COD WILL PUSH FURTHER OFFSHORE FOR THE
WEEKEND AND EARLY WEEK. A COLD FRONT WILL ARRIVE LATE TUESDAY. SMALL
CRAFT ADVISORY CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE LATE SUNDAY ON THE CHESAPEAKE
BAY SOUTH OF NORTH BEACH.
- Today Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight S wind 5 to 7 kt. Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after 2am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSW wind 6 to 9 kt. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Patchy fog before 8am. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Labor Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WSW 5 to 9 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 6 kt becoming WNW after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind around 7 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER AND VISIBILITIES LOWER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE