Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
33NM WSW Annapolis MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL REMAIN ALONG THE MID-ATLANTIC COAST THROUGH
THURSDAY. SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES ARE POSSIBLE THURSDAY NIGHT AND
- Today NNW wind 17 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. Showers, mainly before 2pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 18 to 21 kt, with gusts as high as 28 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before 8pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday NW wind 19 to 21 kt, with gusts as high as 29 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Night NW wind 14 to 17 kt decreasing to 8 to 11 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday WNW wind 7 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night WNW wind around 6 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WNW 5 to 7 kt in the morning. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 8 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE