Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
33NM WSW Annapolis MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVERHEAD TODAY. A REINFORCING COLD FRONT
WILL PASS THROUGH THE WATERS LATE TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY BEFORE HIGH
PRESSURE RETURNS FOR SUNDAY NIGHT. THE HIGH WILL MOVE OFF THE COAST
DURING THE EARLY AND MIDDLE PORTIONS OF NEXT WEEK. A SMALL CRAFT
ADVISORY WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED FOR PORTIONS OF THE WATERS SUNDAY
NIGHT...AND AGAIN FOR TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.
- This Afternoon WSW wind around 8 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight W wind around 7 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 7 to 10 kt increasing to 13 to 16 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 5 to 9 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 6 to 11 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night S wind 5 to 7 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WSW 5 to 7 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE