Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CRESTED BUTTE (CBUC2)
Lat: 38.87861°N Lon: 106.97611°W Elev: 8860ft.
Mount Crested Butte CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 32. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE