Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedS 13 km/h
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill8°C (47°F)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 16. South wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Southwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. South wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Sunday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 12. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE