Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 17 km/h
- Barometer29.90 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
Lee's Summit MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 15. South southwest wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 3am, then snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Light west northwest wind becoming north 18 to 23 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of around a centimeter possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. North wind 14 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. North wind 9 to 14 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 13 to 18 km/h in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE