Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedS 8 mph Barometer30.15 in (1021.1 mb) Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
2 Miles SE Columbia MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. South wind around 9 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind around 7 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.