Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 10 G 23 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836°N Lon: 119.99615°W Elev: 6257ft.
7 Miles W South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Windy, with an east wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE