Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -92.22 Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday A chance of drizzle after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday A chance of rain before 4pm, then a chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Occasional rain or freezing rain before 1pm, then occasional rain between 1pm and 5pm, then occasional rain or freezing rain after 5pm. High near 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Occasional rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE