Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.96667 Lon: -119.94778 Elev: 6234ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers. Low around 17. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE