Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 33 G 41 km/h
- Barometer29.73 in (1006.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Heat Index25°C (77°F)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83°N Lon: 92.22°W Elev: 893ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South wind 10 to 16 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 26. South wind 11 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain before 3am, then occasional rain and snow. Low around 0. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 24 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Wednesday Occasional snow before 7am. High near 6. Northwest wind 23 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE