Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1009.6 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.29500 Lon: -114.84528 Elev: 6257ft.
39 Miles ESE Ely/Yelland Field NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 8 to 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. West southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 10 to 14 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming west northwest 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE