Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Air Force Academy (KAFF)
Lat: 38.98°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6572ft.
4 Miles ESE Gleneagle CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Light south southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light west wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 10 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern El Paso County/Monument Ridge/Rampart Range Below 7500 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE