Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.9564°N Lon: 106.9858°W Elev: 9605ft.
10 Miles NNE Mount Crested Butte CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 24. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE