Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Charles B Wheeler Downtown Airport (KMKC)
Lat: 39.12°N Lon: 94.6°W Elev: 758ft.
4 Miles NNW Raytown MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 3am, then snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Light north northwest wind becoming north 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE