Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SCHOFIELD PASS (SOSC2)
Lat: 39.02 Lon: -107.05 Elev: 10700ft.
9 Miles SSW Snowmass Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -30. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE