Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SCHOFIELD PASS (SOSC2)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 107.05°W Elev: 10700ft.
9 Miles S Snowmass Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE