Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.00408 Lon: -119.15793 Elev: 4378ft.
5 Miles SW Wabuska NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tonight Snow, possibly mixed with rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 34. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE