Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity23% Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH Barometer30.13 in (1016.7 mb) Dewpoint-4°C (25°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Grand Junction Regional Airport (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389°N Lon: 108.53861°W Elev: 4859ft.
Grand Junction CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West northwest wind around 10 km/h becoming southwest. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. South southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h after midnight. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Breezy, with a south wind 25 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. South wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. South wind around 10 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 16. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18.