Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
SPOONER EAST GRADE (SPONV)
Lat: 39.11738 Lon: -119.84549 Elev: 5964ft.
5 Miles E Spooner Summit NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE