Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 10 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 2am. Low around 4. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Wednesday Rain before noon, then a chance of rain and snow between noon and 1pm, then a chance of snow after 1pm. High near 4. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE