Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then rain and snow between 10pm and 11pm, then snow after 11pm. Low around 31. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow before 2pm, then rain between 2pm and 5pm, then rain and snow likely after 5pm. High near 38. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 8pm and 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE