Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SCHOFIELD PASS (SOSC2)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 107.05°W Elev: 10700ft.
8 Miles NE Marble CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 15. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 7. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24. East northeast wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE