Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
SCHOFIELD PASS (SOSC2)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 107.05°W Elev: 10700ft.
7 Miles WSW Snowmass Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 9. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE