Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
23 Miles NW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE