Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
NORTH TAHOE HS (NTHO)
Lat: 39.17083 Lon: -120.14528 Elev: 6450ft.
4 Miles NNW Dollar Point CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 37 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 19. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 24. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE