Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
NORTH TAHOE HS (NTHO)
Lat: 39.17083°N Lon: 120.14528°W Elev: 6450ft.
4 Miles NNW Dollar Point CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE