Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nevada County Air Park (KGOO)
Lat: 39.224028°N Lon: 121.003083°W Elev: 3154ft.
3 Miles NE Grass Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind around 9 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE