Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 18 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Nevada County Air Park (KGOO)
Lat: 39.224028 Lon: -121.003083 Elev: 3154ft.
3 Miles NE Grass Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 32. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Light east wind becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light northeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Light north wind becoming east northeast 8 to 13 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE