Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204 Lon: -123.75373 Elev: 572ft.
3 Miles NNE Albion CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 47. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm. Low around 41. Southwest wind 14 to 21 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE