Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
3 Miles NNE Albion CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE