Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Ely, Ely Airport (KELY)
Lat: 39.295°N Lon: 114.84528°W Elev: 6257ft.
34 Miles E Ely/Yelland Field NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 16. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 28. West southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 38. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Breezy. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Blustery.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Blustery.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Pine County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE