Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Emigrant Gap, Blue Canyon Nyack Airport (KBLU)
Lat: 39.27611 Lon: -120.70806 Elev: 5282ft.
Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE