Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Emigrant Gap, Blue Canyon Nyack Airport (KBLU)
Lat: 39.27611 Lon: -120.70806 Elev: 5282ft.
7 Miles NE Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE