Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 16 G 33 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Emigrant Gap, Blue Canyon Nyack Airport (KBLU)
Lat: 39.27611°N Lon: 120.70806°W Elev: 5282ft.
7 Miles NE Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 11 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE