Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 13 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.31667°N Lon: 120.13333°W Elev: 5899ft.
3 Miles WSW Devonshire CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near 48. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE