Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Read More... Humidity31% Wind SpeedSW 6 MPH Barometer30.16 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.31667°N Lon: 120.13333°W Elev: 5899ft.
3 Miles WSW Devonshire CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy. Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA