Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Parkersburg, Mid Ohio Valley Regional Airport (KPKB)
Lat: 39.36°N Lon: 81.43°W Elev: 831ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washington County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE