Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333 Lon: -112.58333 Elev: 4639ft.
8 Miles NNW Delta UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 17. Light west northwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -9. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 26. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE