Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in (1008.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fallon, Naval Air Station (KNFL)
Lat: 39.43222 Lon: -118.68556 Elev: 3934ft.
12 Miles NE Fallon NAS NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE