Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 13 km/h
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility2.82 km
- Wind Chill-8°C (18°F)
Current conditions at
Dayton General Airport South Airport (KMGY)
Lat: 39.59 Lon: -84.22 Elev: 961ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Southeast wind around 14 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near -1. West wind 16 to 23 km/h.
- Monday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around -7. West wind 11 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near -2. Southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12. West wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -6.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 0.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE