Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
DRI - NNSC (NNSC)
Lat: 39.57083 Lon: -119.80167 Elev: 4950ft.
2 Miles SSW Sun Valley NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE