Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 11 km/h
- Barometer29.94 in (1011.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (12°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.57°N Lon: 104.85°W Elev: 5883ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 21. South southwest wind around 11 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. South wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 9am, then snow. Temperature rising to near 4 by 8am, then falling to around -2 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming north 24 to 29 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around -8. North wind 18 to 23 km/h becoming north northwest 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h. New snow accumulation of less than a half centimeter possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 9. West southwest wind 5 to 13 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE