Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
- Visibility0.80 km
Current conditions at
Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDK)
Lat: 39.42 Lon: -77.37 Elev: 308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near -2. West wind 8 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 centimeters possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. West wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. West wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. West wind 18 to 24 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 0.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around -5. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 3. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Frederick County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE