Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139°N Lon: 116.00556°W Elev: 5945ft.
12 Miles N Eureka NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind 12 to 17 mph becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light east southeast wind becoming east northeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE